Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Patchwork Quilt

I made the top of this quilt a long time ago (2005) for Stephanie when she was pregnant with Lucas. At the time we didn't know if Lucas was a boy or a girl. I made this with the intention of it being gender neutral to give to her baby. It turned out too feminine and baby turned out to be a boy! Since it's been sitting in my fabric basket forever, I decided I would get it finished for this baby so it could actually get some use. I did a pretty pink satin border on it. I think it turned out pretty cute!

1 comment:

  1. This one is cute too! You are on a roll with making quilts.