Sunday, May 31, 2009

Goodnight with Ladybugs & Bumble Bees

I finished up the nightgown for my daughter.



Pretty cute but not quite what I was expecting. I'm not sure what I was expecting but it wasn't this. lol I do like how the red contrast looks with the green fabric. I must say the close up is better because you can see the detail in the stripes.



It's pretty wide but I was expecting that because I cut the pattern at a size 4 (the smallest I had) but my daughter only wears a size 2 or 3. I took in the back seam but I didn't take in the sides at all. I must say she looks cute in it (but I may be a bit partial!)

2 comments:

  1. She's adorable! I love it - the red trim is genius. It's pretty enough to wear as a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute. It would be great for a dress too!

    ReplyDelete