So I know I haven't sewn (or anything really) in a very very long time but last night I got a wild idea to make some matchy matchy totes for my girls. I had bought this polka dot fabric for another project that never ended up working out. I found some coordinating fabrics in my scraps bin and went to work.
I embroidered their names on them to add a little personalized touch. The solid blue is a little too aqua but I knew that going in. This is the problem with working with what you have. All and all I think they turned out pretty cute even if I did stay up way too late (cough, 3:30, cough) to get them done. It's all worth it though, because the girls love them and isn't that the most important part!