Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baby Booties for Jude

Remember the cute blue elephant blanket I made for an expected little boy named, Jude?  Well he finally made it here and I got to go visit the cute little guy earlier this week.   I've been wanting to try the cutie booties pattern from Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones book and this seemed like the perfect oppertunity.  So I pulled out the leftover fabric from the blanket and whipped up these adorable booties to take as a welcome gift for baby Jude.


Baby Booties for Jude

I loved this pattern!  Easy to sew and an adorable design.  I can't wait to make some more! (Hint Hint to my sister, Laurel's, baby that was due last week!)  Cute and Polka Dotty on the outside and Soft and Fleecy on the inside!  Adorable booties for an Adorable baby boy named Jude!

No comments:

Post a Comment