Sunday, October 31, 2010

Princess Costumes

Happy Halloween everyone! This year I made (with the help of my best friend, Stephanie) my girl's princess dresses for Halloween. I asked my older daughter, Kaitlin what she wanted to be and she said, "A princess!" When I asked what kind of princess she responded, "A pink princess!" Of course, that meant my younger daughter, Isabella, wanted to be a princess too. I decided to do their costumes exactly the same just one in pink and one in purple. A little stretch velvet, a little satin, and 6 yards of tulle later and you get princess dresses!

Princess Kaitlin Princess Isabella

I think they turned out absolutely adorable! I got a lot of comments about how cute they were and a lot of, "You made those?!" to which I always responded with a "Yes, there were actually pretty easy." I love all things girly and these princess costumes definitely were. I had a lot of fun making them and they had a lot of fun wearing them. I hope everyone had a fun and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment